I teach a variety of courses in international relations that are an off-shoot of my research interests. These courses include international political economy and international development, international relations theory, international organizations, and international conflict. My teaching emphasizes rigorous understanding of theory and its application to contemporary international political issues. Please e-mail me for a copy of my teaching statement. A list of courses I am currently teaching and those previously taught along with sample syllabi is provided below.
University of Birmingham
- POLS 307: Conflict and Peace: Theory and Practice
- POLS 227: Global Governance
- POLS G85: International Relations Theory (postgraduate)
- Introduction to International Relations; International Relations Theory; Core Seminar in International Relations (postgraduate)
- European Integration Politics; United Nations; International Organizations (undergraduate/postgraduate)
- International Political Economy; Politics of Development.