I teach a variety of courses in international relations that are an off-shoot of my research interests. These courses include international political economy and international development, international relations theory, international organizations, and international conflict. My teaching emphasizes rigorous understanding of theory and its application to contemporary international political issues. Please e-mail me for a copy of my teaching statement. A list of courses I am currently teaching and those previously taught along with sample syllabi is provided below.
University of Birmingham
- Pols 329: Rebuilding War Torn States? Confronting Legacies of Conflict (final year UG module)
- Pols G81H: Post Conflict Peacebuilding and the International Order (PGT Module)
- Introduction to International Relations; International Relations Theory; Core Seminar in International Relations (graduate)
- European Integration Politics; United Nations; International Organizations (undergraduate and graduate)
- International Political Economy; Politics of Development.